16 Mar Growing Together Session 3
Resources and Links from Session 3
Recording of Growing Together Session 3: Purchasing – Living Simply & Justly. This segment includes an interview with Dr. Ruth Valerio regarding her book Just Living. Also included is a case study for churches comparing compostable products to reusable products for food service.
Video Time Codes
00:07:25 Plan for time
00:08:47 Purchasing: Living Simply & Justly Intro
00:10:25 Dr. Ruth Valerio Introduction
00:12:15 Dr. Ruth Valerio Interview
00:24:45 Breakout Room Discussion
00:26:10 Purchasing Introduction & Overview
00:40:25 Hope Community Church Case Study
01:03:30 Purchasing Discussion & Feedback
01:10:00 Going Deeper and Next Steps
Growing Together Pilot Program Recordings
- Growing Together Session 1: Faith, Science and Creation Care
- Growing Together Session 2: Eating – Food, Faith & Science
- Growing Together Session 3: Purchasing – Living Simply & Justly.
- Growing Together Session 4: Regeneration – Soil, Compost, & Landfills.
- Growing Together Session 5: Pulling it Together
- Faith and Food Justice Forum I: Michelle Lewis & Richard Garcia
- Faith and Food Justice Forum II: Theology of Fannie Lou Hamer, a conversation with Dr. Karen Crozier