29 Jan Q & A with Dr. Elizabeth Bagley from Project Drawdown
The video above is a continuation of the conversation we had with Dr. Elizabeth Bagley in Session 1 of our Growing Together program. We are grateful that she took the time to answer a few more questions for us and we’re excited to share these with you.
For more information:
Growing Together Pilot Program Recordings
- Growing Together Session 1: Faith, Science and Creation Care
- Growing Together Session 2: Eating – Food, Faith & Science
- Growing Together Session 3: Purchasing – Living Simply & Justly.
- Growing Together Session 4: Regeneration – Soil, Compost, & Landfills.
- Growing Together Session 5: Pulling it Together
- Faith and Food Justice Forum I: Michelle Lewis & Richard Garcia
- Faith and Food Justice Forum II: Theology of Fannie Lou Hamer, a conversation with Dr. Karen Crozier